The Alpenhorn Lodge Experience – Thredbo Winter & Summer Accommodation
Alpenhorn Lodge is in Buckwong Place in Thredbo, situated:
- 200 metres from the Kosciuszko chair
- walking distance to Thredbo village square, shops and bars.
- 40 metres from the free winter village shuttle buses.
The lodge offers:
- guest lounges to relax with a book or magazine
- a deck for the perfect afternoon suntrap overlooking the ski slopes to relive your latest skiing feats!
- security ski storage
- bike storage (in summer)
- heated drying room for your ski boots and clothes
- luggage storage
- guest change facilities – available on your arrival and departure days to extend your skiing time
You can time your visit for Christmas and New Year or one of the special events and festivals in summer such as the Jazz, Blues or Country Music festivals. Play golf, bicycle, fly fish or walk to the top of Mt Kosciuszko
In summer our BBQ courtyard is a popular place to read a book. There is also a stream beside the lodge with a grassy bank for those who want a shady spot to retire to. Wireless internet is available at the lodge and throughout the village.