The Alpenhorn Experience – Thredbo Winter & Summer Accommodation
Alpenhorn is in Buckwong Place in Thredbo, situated:
- 300 metres from the Kosciuszko chair
- 200 metres to the Thredbo village square, shops and bars
- 40 metres from the free winter village shuttle buses
- 3 guest lounges to relax with a book or magazine, one of them a kids free zone
- a large deck for the perfect afternoon suntrap overlooking the ski slopes to relive your latest skiing feats!
- security ski and board storage
- bike storage (in summer)
- heated drying room for your ski boots and clothes
- luggage storage
- guest change facilities – available on your arrival and departure days to extend your skiing time
- fridges and microwaves in most rooms
- free internet wifi
You can time your visit for Christmas and New Year or one of the special events and music festivals in summer. Play golf, bicycle, fly fish or walk to the top of Mt Kosciuszko!
In summer our BBQ courtyard is a popular place to read a book. There is also a stream beside the lodge with a grassy bank for those who want a shady spot to retire to.